Portrait sessions are custom tailored for each client. The location, wardrobe, and style of portraits will be discussed prior to your session. If there are specific items you’d like to incorporate into your images, just let me know ahead of time so we can plan it out perfectly before your special day. The idea is to make the session a fun and relaxed experience to capture beautiful, modern and unique images that will be treasured for years to come.
With your paid session fee, you will receive:
- up to two hours of my time devoted to capturing you, and an additional person, if you so choose, at a location determined prior to the session
- a pre-session phone consultation
- travel time to and from the location, up to a 25 mile radius from AWP headquarters
- professional retouching on selected images from the shoot, generally between 15-25 photographs
- a password protected online gallery for viewing and sharing
- a sneak peak of images on Facebook and my blog
- a print credit, a DVD of images, or both
Note: Professional make-up is available for an additional fee. Please contact me for more information.
Prints vs. DVD
My philosophy on prints versus a DVD is this: people think they want a disk of images, but once they have them, they never do anything with them. Prints can be shared, held, looked at on your wall, put in a frame, given as gifts, and taken with you in your wallet. Prints are what people want to see. Prints are timeless and can be passed on from generation to generation. A print is a true realization of the time, effort and experience of the photography session. Digital images are popular and often shared online, but getting only a disk of images leaves the experience feeling anticlimactic. Therefore, I encourage you to consider this, in addition to your wants and needs, and carefully choose the package best suited for you.